2017년 1월 22일 일요일

Amsterdam

The Amsterdam was a better place than I've expected. Nice buildings, nice canals, and nice people.

I took ICE train from Frankfurt Hbf. When I arrived there, I really needed to go to the Water Closet. But it was not easy to find. Around platform 8 or 9, you can find it with a sign panel "WC". Be aware that it is a separate, underground place.
After paying the entrance fee, I found that there were no empty restroom stalls. At first, I thought that should I pay more? It was my first time to use public restroom, so I was so confused.
A warden told me that (Frankly, she gestured) most of restroom stalls are occupied by junkies. Soon I could recall that every foreign films show how to use public W.C. Every person who is going to use toilet in the film, spread toilet paper on the toilet.
Fortunately, the washroom was more cleaner than I'd expected.

After pooping, I went to the platform 18. But some engine driver told me that it was changed to platform 20. I almost missed the train.  


a shakiness was heavy than KTX, so it was not easy to write something down on the notebook. And please notice that WI-FI service is available until German territory.  

Near my hotel (Möven pick). 

 In front of Royal Palace(Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)


The opposite of palace, you can find a big pillar. 

A carriage. Someone really wanted to take it. But it looks very expensive. 

I forgot the name of this building. 


Near the city museum. 

Between the city museum and Van Gogh museum, you can find a big text. I should have taken a snap in front of this text. See you next time..
 In front of Van Gogh museum. I entered there (17 euro. If you need a device of audio explanation, then you should pay 4 euro more. It supports Korean audio.
Inside of museum, you can see lots of masterpieces of Van Gogh, a genuine Van Gogh.
And I didn't want to miss those chance.

Inside of TomTom building, 6th floor. You know, I went to the Amsterdam for business trip. 

Nice ship. It is belong to near a museum. If you want to go up this ship, then you should pay 15 euro. 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기