2017년 1월 15일 일요일

Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof (Hbf, central station) tour

Hauptbahnhof → Euro Tower → Taunusanlage → Alte Oper → Große bockenheimer straße → Eschenheimer Turm → Der Kaiserdom → Goethe house → Hauptwache 

(Referred http://reisende.tistory.com/146 )

It was my second visit to Hauptbahnhof. The weather was so good that I couldn't stay in my house.  
It's main station of Frankfurt. The day after tomorrow, I'll come back here to take an ICE. I'm supposed to go to the Amsterdam next week by train. 


When I get off the train, I saw a big building with an unique hat. At first, I planned to go to the Euro tower first, but I was not sure that it is the Euro tower. So I asked some old man. 
He said, "Yes it is. Look at the top of that building. You can see an unique ornament that it is a symbol of Euro."
So I went to the entrance of that building. but it was closed. So I went to another place. It turned out, It wasn't the Euro tower! Its name is Westend tower.

Is there a way to rotate above snap? Anyway it is Taunusanlage, Taunus garden. It was not impressive at all. 

It's an old opera hall. It's closed also. The only thing I could do at that place is, leaving.

Next, I just wanted to go to Große bockenheimer straße. But it was not easy to figure out where i am on the map. So I asked someone the way. Unfortunately, I omitted "Große" and there was a street that name is bockenheimer. It was opposite to my real destination. 
I found Rothschildpark on my wrong way. However, It looked good. So, if I have a chance to introduce Frankfurt to my son, then I'll bring him to here. 

With a nice statues.

It's the right way of Große bockenheimer straße. 

The entrance of Große bockenheimer straße, I could find TESLA exhibition. There were two types of car, first one was Model X, and second one was Model S. I could sit in the passenger seat. I could also push some buttons on screen, and it made door open/close. It looked cool. 

The Entrance of TESLA exhibition. 

It's my lunch. 

Who are you?

Some book store. 

It's in the MyZeil store. Not big.

I visited Der Kaiserdom again. Because Sebastian told me that I missed a great view of it. Behind of this building, there's a stair way to go to the top, but no elevator. I went up the stairs and it almost kill me. I also felt dizzy because of its spiral staircases. 


The entrance of heaven. 


It's Goethe house. I visited first floor only. 

a Sunset in a train. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기