2017년 1월 11일 수요일

Near park of Frankfurt Eschborn

When I spent a first weekend in German, I went to a park near my lodging. Mrs. Yun recommended there. The park is located near Pfingstbrunnenstrasse. It was cloudy day like other days in German. Quite literally, it was gloomy Sunday. 


I saw some weird houses in a center of park, with lots of homemade rides. I thought that these stuffs might be made by some students who studies in a near gymnasium.

There are huge field near the park. It's so big that I've ever seen. Korea has only small farms so I'd seen only small fields. 

Can you see a carriage with horses? They might relate to Sun-Sil Choi. 

In front of gymnasium, sheep mockup are located. I couldn't touch it because a low wall were laid, and I didn't want to climb over it. (Heinrich-von-Kleist-Schule)

Inside of park, there are small lakes with a large statue. Is it a duck or a crane?

Cute girl is feeding ducks. 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기